The Impact Box
A customised box of goodies specially for your dog, designed for sustainability and minimal waste.
Treats, chews, toys, grooming, poo bags...
Get all your dog’s regular necessities in one sustainable, pick’n’mix box!
- Customise according to your dog’s personal taste and specific needs.
- Exciting and extensive selection of items to choose from.
- 100% recyclable and/or compostable packaging.
- Natural products with no artificial additives or preservatives.
Hand-packed and quality checked by Alice and Gavin!
Reduces Plastic Waste
Free Delivery Over £35
Money Back Guarantee
For Life in Our Forests
Each Impact Box contributes to reforestation projects, such as one reforesting the Southern Carpathian Mountains, home to Europe's largest population of bears, wolves and lynx.
Find out more below.
The Impact Box
You're one step away from owning a happy, healthy, zero-waste dog...
You can now care for and spoil your dog without adding to plastic pollution.
How It Works
Browse the (extensive!) menu of items available.
Make it your own. Choose 7 items per Impact Box.
Pick and mix items based on your dog's personal taste and needs.
Receive your personalised box on your doorstep for your pooch to indulge and enjoy!
Poo Bags, Grooming & Toys
- ReSEAcled Poo Bags - 4 rolls
- Natural Paw Revitaliser Balm
- Oat Milk Shampoo Bar
- Natural Conditioner Bar
- Rubber Treat Ball (medium)
- Cotton Rope Toys (multiple)
- Dog Training Treats 100g - Poultry and Fish
- Sausage Bites 100g - Chicken and Venison
- Hand-Baked Crunchies 100g - Roast Chicken, Peanut Butter and Cheddar Cheese
- Fish Skin Cubes 80g
- Liver Sausages (6pcs)
- Chicken & Turmeric Sausages 100g
- Salmon Sticks 100g
- Roast Lamb Strips 100g
- Beef Skin Chew
- Cow Ear Chew
- Pig Ear Chew
- Rabbit Ears with fur (4pcs)
- Beef Trachea (2 large pcs)
- Beef Tail
- Zero single-use plastic. 100% recyclable and compostable packaging.
- Custom made boxes meaning you only get what your dog needs, leading to less waste.
- All our treats and chews are sourced in the UK or Europe.
- Chews and treats using quality ingredients that minimise food waste.
For the handling and feeding of natural chews and animal parts:
(while some are air dried, please treat such chews and treats in a similar way to raw food)
Taking excellent hygiene precautions is essential for the safe feeding of raw diets.
- Hand washing should commence:
- After food preparation
- After touching the pet
- Preparation areas and surfaces should be cleaned with disinfectant immediately after food is prepared.
- Clean food bowls should be used for each meal.
- Bowls, floors and utensils should be disinfected immediately after feeding has finished.
- Bowls or plates for pet use should be kept separate from the ones used by the owners. Washing of bowls and plates alone is not enough to eliminate bacteria such as Salmonella 53.
- Correct storage of foods will reduce the cross-contamination risk:
- Any uncooked meats should be refrigerated in a sealed container
- Uncooked meats should be stored away from human food (i.e. at the bottom of the refrigerator or, ideally, in a separate refrigerator – although this does not appear to be a contributing factor to the incidence of infection according to a recent study).
- Care is needed when handling pets and areas that the pet has contact with, especially areas used for elimination:
- Studies have shown that pets infected with pathogenic bacteria can shed them into the environment 22. Therefore, the following precautions should be observed:
- Wear gloves or wash hands immediately after any handling or contact with urine or faeces
- Swift disinfection of areas within the home where inappropriate elimination has occurred
- Fastidious clearing or cleaning of elimination areas within the owner’s garden
- High general levels of environmental cleanliness and regular washing of bedding are also advisable, although further work is needed to ascertain whether washing would be sufficient for pathogen removal
- Consideration should also be given to taking dogs to public areas, which may be difficult or impossible to clean
- Method of feeding:
Due to its high moisture content and potential for pathogenic contamination, it is not advisable to feed raw diets on an ad libitum basis. As with any food, an appropriate daily ration (based on the maintenance energy requirement of the dog or cat) should be fed in meals, with uneaten food being removed after 30 minutes, disposed of and never reoffered to the pet.
(taken from the british small animal veterinary association guide to nutrition: raw diets).
For Life in Our Forests
The Impact Box belongs to the Forests Impact Sphere.
On top of reducing packaging and waste, 10% of profits from each box goes to reforestation and rewilding projects, such as reforesting the Carpathian Mountains that sadly has an ecosystem badly damaged from years of illegal logging.
This is done through our membership with Mossy Earth.
I have a fussy lurcher who really enjoyed the selection in the box. It's great I could chose what to add and now I know hooves are not his thing unless - it's to carry it somewhere secretly where I will then tread on it ouch!
I got The Impact Box, and chose 7 different treats for my dog. He loved all of them but wasn't keen on the rabbit's ears. Will definitely purchase again!
The Impact Box
Tilly and Milo have been thrilled with their treats. They can be fussy sometimes but these have been thoroughly enjoyed. We will be back that's for sure, not sure they'll ever eat anything else again
Harry loved his box of treats! Good value as the packs contain a good quantity, which also appear to be high quality and devoid of cheap filler ingredients.
Personally, I didn't fancy trying ;-) but Harry gave them 10/10 on his taste test!